Speck Intrepid - (0.75 & 1.0 THP)
The Speck Intrepid circulation pump incorporates many upgraded features expected only from larger pumps. The pump is self-priming, extremely quiet, and has an easy on-off, clear two piece lid. Quick disconnect unions are provided for simple installation and maintenance.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with a standard Carbon/ceramic 5/8″ mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- Suction and discharge ports are equipped with quick disconnect unions. Provided with a standard 1.5″ slip and 1.5″/1.25″ hose adaptor connections. (Optional 1.5″ NPT connection also available.)
- For users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the water and electric parts.
- Pump has standard 3ft. 3/12 AWG cord set premounted. A variety of cord sets are available.
- Optional 4″ high base is available.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open. The strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.