Speck Pilot - (0.75 - 3.45 THP)
The Speck Pilot all-plastic, self-priming pump offers commercial pump quality for different types of applications. The pump design has been engineered for incredible durability, superior performance, and quiet operation.
- This high performance, high flow pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for water with a brine concentration of up to 5 ppt. (For a high concentration please call 800-223-8538)
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant. Can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- Suction and discharge are reinforced with aluminum rings.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- For users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the water and electric parts.
- Flooded suction models are available.
- Heavy duty “1081” pool motor with large 56 frame motor is thermally protected, has a PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- Available with E-plus®/extreme-E™ energy efficient motors for extra low energy consumption.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.