Normblock - Horizontal Pump (5 - 100 HP)
The SPECK Normblock Series is a robust horizontal single-stage design. The Normblock Series design delivers an impressive circulation performance at minimal space requirements.
- Available in 5 – 100 HP Models.
- The pump is available in Cast Iron or Bronze.
- Superior slow (1750 rpm) running design reduces vibrations resulting in quiet operation. Please Note: (The noise level from both the motor and pump are greatly influenced by how they are installed. Consideration should be given to minimize vibration and noise transmission.)
- Heavy duty energy efficient totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor, Class F insulation, protection class IP 55. Sealed ball bearings need no lubrication.
- The motor can be replaced without disassembling the pump. This design allows for the mechanical seal to remain in place.
- A high wear and rugged Carbon/SiC – EPDM mechanical seal allows for a long life and long maintenance intervals.
- The closed impellers are individually balanced, providing smooth running conditions and guarantees a long operation life of the entire pump assembly.
- Stainless steel shaft with 316 stainless steel protective shaft sleeve.
- Optional all plastic strainer tank for horizontal flooded suction applications.
- Every pump is tested to factory & customer's specifications before leaving the Speck factory.