Speck Endurance - (4 & 6 HP)
The Speck Endurance is a high efficiency plastic pump. The Endurance is ideally suited for commercial vacuum and sand filters, and high head and low head circulation systems.
- This high volume, low head pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for water with a brine concentration of up to 5 ppt. (For a high concentration please call 800-223-8538)
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant. Can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- For users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the water and electric parts.
- Equipped with 4″ quick disconnect unions.
- Heavy duty “1081” E-plus® /extreme-E™ energy efficient pool motor with large 56 frame is thermally protected (no motor starter required). PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.