Speck Bismark - (0.75 - 2.0 THP)
The Speck Bismark medium head pump has been engineered for durability and quiet performance. All models are equipped with 2″ suction and 1.5″/2″ discharge, ensuring optimum efficiency.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for water with a brine concentration of up to 5 ppt. (For a higher concentration please call 800-223-8538)
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant. Can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- All models are equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- For users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the water and electric parts.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Heavy duty “1081” pool motor with large 56 frame is thermally protected, has a PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- Available with E-plus® /extreme-E™ energy efficient motors for extra low energy consumption.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reuseable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.