Speck Titan - Horizontal Pump (7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 HP)
The Speck Titan Series has been designed to run at 1750 rpm providing efficient and quiet operation. The plastic housing is corrosion resistant, delivering long life and dependable performance.
- Available in 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 HP Models.
- The housing and impeller are made of high performance plastic (THK), corrosion resistant without elaborate internal coating and can be used with higher brine concentrations.
- Superior slow (1750 rpm) running design reduces vibrations resulting in quiet operation. Please Note: The noise level from both the motor and pump are greatly influenced by how they are installed. Consideration should be given to minimize vibration and noise transmission.
- Heavy duty energy efficient totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor, Class F insulation, protection class IP 55. Sealed ball bearings need no lubrication.
- The motor can be replaced without disassembling the pump. This design allows for the mechanical seal to remain in place.
- A high wear and rugged Carbon/SIC – EPDM mechanical seal allows for a long life and long maintenance intervals.
- Equipped with stainless steel shaft extension.
- Optional all plastic strainer tank for horizontal flooded suction applications.
- Every pump is tested to factory and customer’s specifications.